Cancer Support Community Valley/Ventura/Santa Barbara (CSCVVSB) website permits Users to obtain access to information about CSCVVSB and its services. In providing this access, CSCVVSB recognizes the principles of privacy of personal information.
Information Gathered through the CSCVVSB Website:
There are three ways in which information about you can be gathered when you use the CSCVVSB web site:
- When you visit the CSCVVSB website, our web server identifies the IP address of your computer and resolves it into a domain name (a domain name is a computer address by which one computer communicates with the other).
- By using programming scripts, we collect information about the type of browser, operating system and system configuration that you use.
- In order to obtain access to portions of our website or to contact us online, we may ask you to complete a form that identifies personal information about you or solicits your comments.
We refer to all of this information as “Personal Information”.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information to obtain information regarding website usage so that we can tailor our website content to meet your needs.
We do not sell Personal Information to other companies. We may, in certain cases, share this information with our Partners to insure that we provide better service to our customers.
Deletion and Correction of Personal Information
By contacting us at email@example.com, you can:
– Find out the details of any Personal Information we hold about you.
– Correct or update that Personal Information.
– Request that we delete that Personal Information.
We value the information you share with us, and consequently, your personal information is password-protected and its availability is limited to persons who have a need to know.
Links with other sites
When you access other sites by way of hyperlinks at this site, please remember that CSCVVSB has no control over the content posted on those sites.
If you are dissatisfied with the CSCVVSB site, by all means contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but otherwise your only recourse is to disconnect from this site.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright © 2014 the Cancer Support Community Valley/Ventura/Santa Barbara. All rights reserved.
We welcome your comments with respect to the CSCVVSB Privacy Statement. Any comments or questions should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond to your inquiry.