Are you a cancer survivor?
Have you helped a family member or friend with cancer?
Share your story!
- Write 500-2,000 words about your experience in one of two categories: Personal (your own cancer) or Family and Friends (a loved one’s cancer)
- Previous entrants may re-apply with new and original pieces.
- Submit all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
- Six finalists (three in each category) will be invited to the Awards Ceremony on Sunday, April 14, 2019.
- Contest is open to students in 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th grades in schools from Van Nuys to Santa Maria, California
Sponsorship opportunities are available!
Learn more here.
Prizes (three in each category):
1st Place: $1,500 and an invitation to the Gala on April 27.
2nd Place: $1,000
3rd Place: $500
Download these forms to enter: