About Cancer Support Community
About Cancer Support Community ProgramsQ: If I don’t want to be in a support group, can I still attend other programs?
More Information & How You Can HelpQ: How can I find out more about the Cancer Support Community?
- Answering the telephone
- Serving as a receptionist
- Folding and stuffing bulk mailings such as the calendar, invitations, etc.
- Office duties – data entry, telephoning, etc.
- Helping with special fundraising events
- Serving on fundraising committees
- Community speaking, health fairs, delivering packets to physicians’ offices
- Grant writing and research
- Library indexing, etc.
- Providing landscape maintenance
- Providing printing and design services
If you could help us in such areas, please fill out the volunteer profile form.
If you’d like to donate funds, please click here.