Our services are free to participants and their families and are made possible only through the generous support of others, like you. All gifts are tax-deductible. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
You can help in many ways:
- Volunteer your time to help with general office work such as reception, preparing mailings, data entry, or within your special area of expertise such as design, marketing, and so on; please click here.
- Make an In-Kind Contribution by donating needed items or services. Donating specific products or services helps us to help defray our operating costs and gives you a tax credit at market value. For a list of current needs, please click here or call 805.379.4777.
- Help with fundraising events. Many volunteers are needed to organize and run a fundraising event such as our annual Holiday Homes Tour, Celebrating Life through Sports, and a number of others; whether you’re an experienced project leader or just wish to lend a helping hand and learn in the process, we welcome you! Please click here.
- Give a cash, check, or credit-card gift. To donate online, please click here; or, you can donate by mail. Please make the check payable to the Cancer Support Community Valley Ventura Santa Barbara and mail it to 530 Hampshire Road, Westlake Village CA 91361.
- Donate in memory or in honor of a friend. To donate online, please click here; or, you can donate by mail. Please make the check payable to the Cancer Support Community Valley Ventura Santa Barbara and mail it to 530 Hampshire Road, Westlake Village CA 91361.
- Make a Restricted Contribution. You may wish to fund a specific program that is of special interest to you, such as a networking group or relaxation/visualization, or fund a project such as the newsletter or the website; please click here or donate by mail.
- Provide for a matching gift. Your employer may match your donation to the Cancer Support Community Valley/Ventura/Santa Barbara, thereby doubling and tripling its impact.
- Legacy Giving and Endowments. You may wish to create an Endowment or to remember the Cancer Support Community Valley/Ventura/Santa Barbara in your estate planning with a gift of life insurance, securities, IRA accounts, real estate or any other planned gift. You can discuss this with your attorney and/or financial advisor; for more information, please click here.
Contributions to the Cancer Support Community Valley Ventura Santa Barbara are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.