An essay contest for high school students to share their stories about living with cancer. If you’re a cancer survivor or have a loved one or friend with cancer,
share your story!
- Write 500-2000 words about your experience.
- Previous Entrants may re-apply, submissions must be new and original.
- Submit by March 18, 2018: midnight
- Awards ceremony Sunday, May 20, 2018.
- Download and Print “Dear Cancer, It’s Me” Packet here .
- Download and Print Spanish “Dear Cancer, It’s Me” Packet (coming soon).
1st Place: $1,500
2nd Place: $1,000
3rd Place: $500